Sunday, January 1, 2012

Are You Writing This Stuff Down?

"Are you writing this stuff down?" has become an increasingly common phrase around here. And I have been. Kinda. Ok, so definitely not as much as I should be. The idea of digging through a drawer for "Ye Ol' Baby Book" and scribing these gems of conversations with my toddler is a bit daunting, honestly. Maybe I'm just lazy. Or tired. Or both.

Either way, I realized that I did need to capture these dialogues somewhere other than Facebook, which will inevitably disappear someday when Zuckerburg gets bored and waves his magic wand. At least here, I can print copies every so often and tuck them into the sparsely opened baby book.

What can I say, kids, I'm a slave to the internet.

2 comments:

  1. I'll give it 4 months till Google copies the design of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...definitely brings a smile to my face. Love those kids...

    ReplyDelete